Conference: China Research Days
— An Intellectual Dialogue on Important Economic and Social Issues in China
Powered by T.H. Lee Chair and Cornell Institute for China Economic Research
At Cornell, an intellectual powerhouse where the breadth and depth of research expertise are unparalleled, researchers are striving to identify and study key issues on Chinese economy: rural development and industrial growth, financial and real estate markets, consumer demand and market reform, international finance and trade, and environmental and energy challenges.
With the joint effort of T.H.Lee Professor of World Affairs Ravi Kanbur from the Dyson School and the Cornell Institute for China Economic Research (CICER), China Research Days will launch on October 27 and 28 to highlight Cornell’s research strength on important economic and social issues in China.
- Student Workshop
- 1:30pm-5:30pm, 105 Bradfield Hall
- Hosted by Panle Jia Barwick, Ravi Kanbur and Shanjun Li
- Reception (By Invitation)
- 6pm-8pm, Johnson Museum 6th Floor
- Joined by Provost and College Deans
- Cornell Launch of the Oxford Companion to the Economics of China
- Faculty Panel on Frontiers of Applied Economics Research on China 10:30am-12pm, 401 Warren Hall
- With Jie Bai, Panle Jia Barwick, Ravi Kanbur, Shanjun Li, Yanyan Liu, Calum Turvey and Xiaobo Zhang